Microsoft Windows 10 is one of the most widely used and preferred OS across the globe. The reason being, it is user-friendly and facilitates performing both general tasks and high-end that you have. However, at times you may have to reinstall Windows 10 OS for even better performance. And this may sometimes lead to data loss including photo loss.
However, photos being your vital asset, you would always want to recover photos after reinstalling Windows 10 OS. In such situations, you can opt Photo Recovery software to restore photos after reinstalling Windows 10 within few mouse clicks. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.photorecoveryafter.com
Why You Need to Reinstall Windows?
- Incorrect installation
- Updating to a new version
- Failed Windows installation
- Corrupt Windows registry
Data/File Issue after Reinstalling Windows
- Formatting the hard disk without backing up one or more partitions
- Execution of incorrect Windows 10 re-installation procedure
- Formatting the partition containing Windows 10 without backing it up
- Your selection of the wrong drive and formatting it while the Windows 10 OS re-installation is in process.
No matter what the issues may be, don’t get worried. With the help of recovery software, you will be able to recover pictures after reinstalling Windows 10 with ease.
Features of Photo Recovery Software:
- This software is the finest software in the market that enables you to restore pictures after reinstalling Windows 10 OS without any difficulty.
- It sorts the recovered files on the basis of date of creation, file name, file type and size.
- The utility creates disk images in order to bypass the bad sector in the hard disk drives.
- It supports data recovery on all major versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- You can use “Preview” option to view the recovered photos prior to restoration.
- It is easy to use interface allows any inexperienced user to recover photos after Windows 10 reinstallation on its own without any technical knowledge.
- This program restores photos from different storage devices such as memory stick, external hard drive, SSD, memory card, pen drive, FireWire drive, USB drive, etc.
Steps to Recover Photos After Reinstalling Windows 10:
Step 1: Download the demo version of Photo Recovery software and install it on the healthy computer. Run the software and select “Recover Drives” option from the main screen of the tool. Then select “Partition Recovery” option for photo recovery from hard drive.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Select the icon of the hard drive and click on “Next” button to initiate the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Hard Drive
Step 3 : After scanning, the result will be displayed in two views as below and recovered photos can be previewed. If you are satisfied with the result, you can activate the demo version by purchasing it and save those photos on desired location.
Figure 3: View Recovered Photos