Can anyone tell me how to get pictures back after deleting them? I accidentally deleted all the pictures stored on my system hard drive. Those pictures are really important for me, as it was the rare collection. Can anyone please help me in recovering my picture files back? Is it sounds similar? If your answer is yes then no need to worry more, by using third party recovery tool you can definitely overcome from this file deletion problem.
Let’s consider a situation it will help you in linking with various scenarios which leads to picture deletion. “One day! You connect your digital camera card to your Windows based computer in order to transfer all the picture files. But, during file moving process a hardware failure occurs and your system shut downs. Later on when you restart your system, you get shocked after finding that some of the picture files are deleted. Like this there are several situations which results in deletion of picture files.
Have a look on some common factors behind picture file deletion:
- Formatting: Accidentally formatting the drive containing important picture files is the most common reason for file deletion.
- Power Failure: Unexpected power failure while the file in use also results in deletion of the file.
- Human Errors: Emptying Recycle Bin data without examining its files or deleting a file using Shift + Delete key combination
- File System Corruption: File system keeps a record of all the files and directories that are present in the storage drive. Hence any corruption to this file leads to file deletion
- Other reasons: Other reasons such as virus attack, OS crash ,software failure results in file deletion
Way to tackle above mentioned situations:
By relying on third-party photo recovery tool such as "Photo Recovery After", it is pretty straight forwards and easy to recover deleted pictures. This software will use special algorithms to scan entire drive, which helps you in finding the deleted files. So, no need to get bother about how to get pictures back after deleting them, just make use of this mazing tool and recover deleted pictures back. Including deleted pictures recovery this software also supports lost pictures recovery. The tool has simple user interface which facilitates easiest and fastest picture recovery. With this tool you can recover any kind of files such as music files, video clips, picture files, documents and many more. This tool even supports recovery of raw photos taken by professional DSLR cameras. Here you will get more information on raw image file recovery:
Some attractive features of picture recovery tool:
This application ensures complete recovery of all your deleted photos, video and audio files. It supports recovery of files from flash card, hard drive, iPod, USB drive, external hard drive, memory stick etc. “Photo recovery after” is the most effective tool to perform deleted pictures recovery in less span of time. It is easy to run this application on all the latest version of Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP) and Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion) operating system. To recollect complete information about its Windows version refer this page: http://www.photorecoveryafter.com/windows.html
Some Useful tips:
- Create a backup of your crucial file in some reliable data storage source.
- Prior to any deletion, make sure that you have selected the right picture file or not.
- After any data loss from your storage drive, you should stop using it.
- Install applications such as antivirus, lookout and protector in order to combat deadly viruses
- Save the rescued picture files to your desired location, although not on the same storage drive from where you are recovering it.
Basic steps to recover deleted pictures:
Step1: First, download the demo version of the software and install it on the hard drive of your system. If you want to recover deleted picture from external drive, then connect it your computer. Launch the software and select “Recover Photos” option from the welcome screen as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step2: Now, choose “Recover Deleted Photos” option from the next window as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Recover Deleted Files
Step3: You can see the list of logical drives on your computer. Select the drive from where you want to recover deleted files and click “Next” button to initiate the recovery process as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Select Drive
Step4: Once the deleted file restored completely, you can preview the recovered images by making use of “File Type View” or “Data Type View” as shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Recovered Files